How Giving Out Wrong Details Affected My Online Money Transfer:



Online money transfer is a huge blessing in disguise for a lot of people especially, for those who are living abroad away from their families. These people work hard while being away from home so that they can feed and support their families and loved ones. For such people, an online money transfer system is their best buddy when it comes to sending money to Nepal, Philippines or anywhere they want.
Gone are the days when money was transferred through postal services or bank transfer system. People were really frustrated and annoyed by the slow service. Everything seemed to go down the drain when the procedure was slow and had a high scam rate. If one is going through so much struggle and hustle in a process, he expects zero scams and wants the process to proceed quicker. Secondly, everybody wants things to be done at their own convenience. We are living in a time where everybody is busy and everyone has busy schedules. So neither postal services nor bank transfer system was thought to be reliable. But then, online money transfer services were introduced. These services gave everybody exactly what they wanted. Every shortcoming was improved and people were really happy about this new development in the money transfer world.
The scam rate of online money transfer service is really low. All the credit goes to the online money transfer service providers who are giving out such brilliant services to the people who opt for online money transfer. The reviews and ratings are extremely good and people are really happy with it. However, sometimes people tend to make mistakes due to lack of concentration or simply because they are in a rush. Even though online money transfer does not involve any struggle due to its simple yet user-friendly process but not rechecking the details entered can cause a lot of inconvenience and hustle which obviously nobody wants or wish.
I have been using online money transfer services for a long time now. It has made life extremely easier for me and the convenience of money transfer to Nepal has left me easier. Due to online money transfer service I am now able to transfer money to my family with a lot of ease and it includes no hustle.
One day I was transferring money online and I was a bit overconfident about it as I do it a lot often. I logged in to my already existing account. I checked the exchange rate and entered the recipient details. After entering the amount of money that needed to be transferred, I read the terms and conditions and clicked on the send money option. I did not think of rechecking the information which I had entered. I got the confirmation email.
After 2 days my family called and inquired about the money. I was shocked to know that the money never reached them. When I contracted the service provider, it was revealed that mistakenly I had made a mistake while entering the bank details. We had to track the person and go through a lot of struggle to get the money back. I learnt that lack of concentration can affect the procedure.

Comments